Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i did it again

The house was clean. The kids were fed & laying in their beds (possibly listening to music on their headphones or reading with flashlights but in bed nonetheless). Laundry was put away. Bills were paid. Phone turned off. Boiler filled. PJs on.
and it was still early enough for me to jump online!!

So what did I do?
What I always do...

I planned to blog about what's going on with us but first 

I visited Tripp's blog to get my daily dose of eyelashes and miracles

and then

I visited Mimi's blog to remind myself how badly I need to save for a camera (her pictures are as beautiful as her family)

and then

I visited Jonah's blog because he's growing so quickly and just one day without him is too long.

 And then I found that there is going to be an auction

 
to raise money for DebRA
- the only national non-profit organization dedicated to both promoting research to find new treatments and a cure for Epidermolysis Bullosa and providing information and support for people with EB and their families -

They seem well on the way to having more than enough stuff to auction and I am excited at what I will find! Patrice is now asking that we spread the word. The auction begins February 23rd and runs through February 27th. So, blog about it, share it on FB, Twitter it, MySpace might have a few people left who need to hear about it, casually mention it to the rich widow down the street, place it on your bulletin at work....SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!

And now I'm tired and Birdy is due to wake for his midnight snack and I haven't blogged AGAIN!

4 comments:

  1. I get caught up in reading blogs too. Thank you for the sweet comment. i just went to visit the other two blogs you mentioned. I will pray for Jonah. What a sweet family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that what always happens!? I always get caught up in reading and forget what I had planned to do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm SO glad to see you back here blogging! I had wondered what happened to you. You just disappeared and I was worried! I hope all is well and that you have an amazing week.

    {{HUGS}}

    Teresa <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to do that, too! So many cute little babies to stay updated on.

    ReplyDelete