Saturday, February 6, 2010

it is so difficult to admit

...when I have failed.

I have always taken pride in a job well done. I { typically } don't start something that I don't finish. When I come across things I am ignorant on, I do my best to become learned. I don't believe things are too difficult...

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I pray each morning for help with planning my day that I may glorify God with all I do (and doing away with things that do not).

As of late I have had some days that I considered unproductive. I felt that I had failed because I had not completed tasks that I had planned. Silly me...

It only took a little quiet time with God to realize I had failed because I did not listen for and obey His plan for my day.

See, God's plan for us does not include days that are "unproductive". He wants us to be happy, healthy and successful. He sets us all on a path that leads toward Him and it is only once we make our own plan that we fail. I need to remember that my actions and words throughout my day need to glorify Him...

1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

So, as you browse through my page and you find that I only completed 8 of the 52 Weeks photo challenge, try not to judge. He just had a different plan for me on those days!

3 comments:

  1. I start way more things than I finish. Shoot for the moon and you'll land among the stars, or something like that. Anway, don't sweat it. You're right He has other things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise GOD...HIS plan is always best!!
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one is judging...God's plans are always bigger and greater than ours.

    ReplyDelete