Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I think it is safe to say

that if each of us threw our troubles in a pile and saw everyone else's, we would most certainly want ours back.

While some of the hurdles I must get over are quite large, I know that my God is larger and will see me through. I pray for all of those who have not come to the Truth yet and don't feel there is anyone helping them. He loves us all and those that come to know Him will be blessed.

ISAIAH 46:4
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

 That said, I must thank ~ Andrea ~ for the

Lemonade Award!
Me and lemons weren't always so good together.

I didn't realize how easy it is to make lemonade.

We are { lousy with it } now though!

So I accept this award because I have come a long way but
I give the Glory to God

1 comment:

  1. i like the title of your blog! look forward to reading more!

    an your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete