Monday, November 9, 2009

i love

Miss Thang loooooves her Grandma. Yet, she refuses to call her Grandma. She has always pronounced the word grandma, "DrahDrah". She is certainly articulate enough, we've even heard her slip and say Grandma, she's just stubborn and won't give it up! I don't know where she gets her stubbornness from...some say it comes from me, I don't see it.

Anyway, I was visiting Bridgette's blog, Life's A Beach, and found on her blogroll - Drahdrah's Place!

I had to visit her blog, if for nothing else, to make sure my mom isn't living some blogger life that I don't know about!!  (she's not)

Buuuuut, Drahdrah is host to


Sneaky Momma


I think a perfect way for me to end my day is to remind myself of the many blessings I have. I start my day this way but sometimes, by the time evening comes around and I have had a tiresome or difficult day, I forget how blessed I am...which is just silly because...

I { heart } Monday night prayer at church.
I { heart } watching the leaves fall from my trees.
I { heart } the sound of my children sleeping.
I { heart } that I am in this world but not of this world.
I { heart } that I am able to help people.
I { heart } that tomorrow God is the same as He was yesterday and today.

Thanks Drahdrah.

3 comments:

  1. I have been doing poorly on Things I Love Sunday, BUT I do LOVE it! DrahDrah is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list of loves are mine too. Those are awesome. So thankful that he is the same yesterday today and forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along !!! I love your list, and I am totally with you on forgetting my blessings by the end of the day - I've got to do better on that. My nephew couldn't pronounce my name when he was little, and used to call me drahdrah, hence the name of my blog...

    ReplyDelete