Friday, November 13, 2009

ooooh, that smell, can't you smell that smell

My Birdy is 9 months old. He's at the wonderful age of mobile curiosity. Earlier this week I heard a crash, well there were actually several crashing sounds, in the kitchen. There he stood in his walker
{ X marks the spot he was standing }

next to the baker's rack

which he had thrown down to the floor

dumping baskets and contents

including the basket of silverware


Needless to say, I spent the next several hours rearranging the kitchen so he can only get to the items too large for him to man handle.

...........................

Yesterday My Birdy was given a new bottle because after searching high and low we could not find his

until

My Sunshine made pizza for dinner.


Because apparently I can move all the furniture around
but the fact remains

My Birdy

can still open the oven door

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I found my 1 yr old on the floor of the kitchen today using the Joy as shampoo just rubbing it into her hair. It was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That's terrific! Being a mom to a 1 year old certainly allows for a lot of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad he was not hurt! They are so sweet and so curious at that age! I surely miss it some days. :0)

    Thank you SO much for continuing to stop by and leave your sweet words of encouragement. I also truly appreciate that you are keeping my family and me in your prayers. You are such a kind spirit and it means so very much!

    I hope you and your precious family have an amazing Sunday.

    Because of Him~

    Teresa <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Looks like he knows how to keep you on your toes!

    ReplyDelete