Thursday, November 19, 2009

responsibilities

I wake up each morning and graciously thank God that I have these people to be responsible for:

{ My Sunshine }

{ My Angel }

{ Miss Thang }

{ My Birdy }

My life also bring other responsibilities. I have bills to be paid on time. I am the lunch lady for my church's Christian Academy. We attend several church services a week plus a Bible study (these are more privileges than responsibilities.) I am the teacher here at home. As a single parent I also do all of the maintenance on my home. Right now I am closing on a house that needs a little work. I have a busy schedule.

We all have very busy lives.

BUT


We need to remember that our responsibilities don't stop there.

Matthew 18:12-15
How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish. Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
Matthew 28:19-20
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
I pray today and always that I have the courage to reach out and tell everyone that I can about my Savior.

Still don't think it is your responsibility?...watch this video and give it a little more thought.


2 comments:

  1. Great reminder of our obligations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great reminder...it is our job to tell the lost.

    ReplyDelete