Wednesday, October 14, 2009

9 out of 21, not too great

My Sunshine thinks he knows everything. It's really irritating. What's even more irritating is when he knows more than me.

It doesn't happen often.

Today we quizzed out of the book
A Funny Thing Happened On My Way Through the Bible

200 pages of questions and answers...some basic, some detailed, some silly

My score on the first quiz was a whopping 9 out of 21.
His, 13.

My score on the second quiz: a pathetic 6 out of 21.
His, 9.

I know there are A LOT of details in the Bible but it's almost as if I have retained N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

This is definitely a book I would suggest. It is fun and certainly encourages looking up passages in the Bible (when you find you don't know what you thought you did).

BTW, you can find a used copy at Amazon for .01, one penny!!


5 comments:

  1. That sounds like an adorable book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 penny?!!!! Ok, that is something I have never seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!

    You won the Laundry Line necklace!!!!

    Please email me to confirm.

    Congrats! Blessings, Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow SITS member! :) I absolutely LOVE how your named your kids! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 penny! What's better than that is we find most of our books on FreeCycle for what else, FREE.

    Even more E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G ... I WON THE LAUNDRY LINE NECKLACE ...

    Hello Spencer & Emily, those are their nicknames here and Baby has actually been changed to Birdy (mental note to self to change it here on the blog) - Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete