Monday, October 12, 2009

you like me, you really like me


Celee, owner of blog Miscellaneous Musings of a 5X Mom, describes herself as "happily married stay-at-home homeschooling mom to five brilliant, adorable, and hilarious kids. Topics near and dear to my heart include adoption, Bible study, homeschooling, books, fitness, cooking, and more."

She left out brilliant, which I know she is because she gave me a blog award!

Actually, I'm extremely modest and very flattered by this - THANK YOU!

Everything has a price though...In order for me to accept this award I must answer the following questions { using only ONE word }

1. Where is your cell phone? ummmmm
2.Your hair? graying
3. Your mother? worryer
4. Your father? selfish
5. Your favorite food? edible
6. Your dream last night? nada
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? schoolroom
10. Your hobby? avon
11. Your fear? Hell
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? closer
13. Where were you last night? fellowshipping
14. Something you aren’t? tolerant
15. Muffins? tops
16. Wish list item? insulation
17. Where did you grow up? Chicago
18. Last thing you did? cleaned
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? unhooked
21. Your pets? buried
22. Your friends? necessary
23. Your life? short
24. Your mood? easy
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Vehicle? Galant
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Burlington
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? tonight
32. Your best friend? children
33. One place that I go over and over? church
34. One person who emails me regularly? Justin
35. Favorite place to eat? kitchen
 
I am also to Pay It Forward to 6 of my favorite bloggers. I don't take this lightly as I feel responsible for what you are about to read so I'm going to bend -not break- the rules ever so slightly.
 
I will post and forward one award per day for the next six...starting tomorrow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment