Thursday, October 8, 2009

dedication



September 20, 2009



I dedicated Miss Thang and Baby to God and asked Him for His blessing.

 

I promised to God




that I will raise my children in an environment that is rich with His Word,






to lead by example,

 

to love and nurture the children He has blessed me with,




so they will grow to love Him and seek a greater relationship with Him.


Titus 2 : 3-5
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.


3 comments:

  1. Love the dedications-that's wonderful! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, it really was that easy to make butter. We had tried to make it once before and just ended up with whipped cream. I realized that we hadn't done enough shakin' apparently. It was a little bit more watery than what you'd buy at the store, but it tasted good!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. That was me, "Courtney", not "David". I didn't realize that my hubby had signed in on MY computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very beautiful. We are new church-going family, and I really enjoy hearing others stories and experiences, as we make our own journey.

    Thanks for stopping by my place the other day.
    Holly @ 504 Main

    ReplyDelete