Wednesday, October 28, 2009

my view 10.27.09

I bought my house just over one year ago. It is 130 years old. It has had 3 previous owners. It hasn't been maintained or taken care of in the last 20 years. It is going to be a loooong process.

I am trying to get all of the work done on the inside first. In the meanwhile I don't do much decorating outside...no reason to draw attention to my

unfinished 
barely started

hardly thought about anymore

dream house

burden.

Every once in a while I need to drive around the front of my house to remind myself how urgent it is that I get out there. This week I decided to post it here

to make sure someone holds me accountable

to share it with all of you.


I thought it best to edit the photo a little to hide the peeling paint

and the plain old boringness of a house not-yet-painted in many colors.


|| My View ||



I would love to see Your View !
Link it up here.
(open until Sunday, November 1, 2009 11:59PM) 



2 comments: