Wednesday, October 7, 2009

want something free wednesday

Being a mom of young children I know what it's like to have no time for yourself. Your kids need this, your husband wants that, the sports schedule has you driving back and forth and back and forth, the house somehow is messier after you clean it than it was before you started, your baby is only happy when you are pulling your hair out, the phone is ringing but it's buried in your purse...oh, wait, or is that sound coming from the diaper bag, laundry (don't get me started), birthdays and holidays cost a fortune, and on top of all that you are expected to homeschool your children (who sometimes make it difficult to remember they are blessings from above) and cook! 

How about tonight you enjoy Hot Apple Pie. Don't worry, it is fat free, sugar free, calorie free, worry free, stress free...plus, it's FREE!




I will send 24 FL OZ of this wonderful bubble bath to any/all new customers who place an order with me between today and next Wednesday (be sure to mention the blog)! Click here to view the current catalog and my special offers!

Now I realize not many of you are locals for me...don't fret...I offer Free Shipping for my customers who are long distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment